They say that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. An angry woman is trouble, but “they” ain’t never seen the fury of a Trizz scorned. As you can tell from the title of his latest feature, B*tch Pt. 2, he has some beef with a two-timing lady. This isn’t your average break-up song, though. This cut has a darker, more bone-chilling vibe thanks to the edgy, horror movie-esque production of AC3 Beats. In between sampled telephone conversations with his ex-girl, the L.A.-based emcee rips her to shreds on the mic so he doesn’t do it in real life. His cutting, fiery flow gives the record its bite and makes each bar sting. This is the artist’s debut solo feature, but you can hear him rhyming alongside Chuuwee on F**kin’ Great.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/12/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.