They say that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. An angry woman is trouble, but “they” ain’t never seen the fury of a Trizz scorned. As you can tell from the title of his latest feature, B*tch Pt. 2, he has some beef with a two-timing lady. This isn’t your average break-up song, though. This cut has a darker, more bone-chilling vibe thanks to the edgy, horror movie-esque production of AC3 Beats. In between sampled telephone conversations with his ex-girl, the L.A.-based emcee rips her to shreds on the mic so he doesn’t do it in real life. His cutting, fiery flow gives the record its bite and makes each bar sting. This is the artist’s debut solo feature, but you can hear him rhyming alongside Chuuwee on F**kin’ Great.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/12/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.