They say that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. An angry woman is trouble, but “they” ain’t never seen the fury of a Trizz scorned. As you can tell from the title of his latest feature, B*tch Pt. 2, he has some beef with a two-timing lady. This isn’t your average break-up song, though. This cut has a darker, more bone-chilling vibe thanks to the edgy, horror movie-esque production of AC3 Beats. In between sampled telephone conversations with his ex-girl, the L.A.-based emcee rips her to shreds on the mic so he doesn’t do it in real life. His cutting, fiery flow gives the record its bite and makes each bar sting. This is the artist’s debut solo feature, but you can hear him rhyming alongside Chuuwee on F**kin’ Great.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/12/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.