They say that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. An angry woman is trouble, but “they” ain’t never seen the fury of a Trizz scorned. As you can tell from the title of his latest feature, B*tch Pt. 2, he has some beef with a two-timing lady. This isn’t your average break-up song, though. This cut has a darker, more bone-chilling vibe thanks to the edgy, horror movie-esque production of AC3 Beats. In between sampled telephone conversations with his ex-girl, the L.A.-based emcee rips her to shreds on the mic so he doesn’t do it in real life. His cutting, fiery flow gives the record its bite and makes each bar sting. This is the artist’s debut solo feature, but you can hear him rhyming alongside Chuuwee on F**kin’ Great.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/12/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.