They say that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. An angry woman is trouble, but “they” ain’t never seen the fury of a Trizz scorned. As you can tell from the title of his latest feature, B*tch Pt. 2, he has some beef with a two-timing lady. This isn’t your average break-up song, though. This cut has a darker, more bone-chilling vibe thanks to the edgy, horror movie-esque production of AC3 Beats. In between sampled telephone conversations with his ex-girl, the L.A.-based emcee rips her to shreds on the mic so he doesn’t do it in real life. His cutting, fiery flow gives the record its bite and makes each bar sting. This is the artist’s debut solo feature, but you can hear him rhyming alongside Chuuwee on F**kin’ Great.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/12/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.