Recently, an Instagram user by the name of FakeWatchBusta has been embarrassing rappers by pointing out that their luxury watches are nothing but shoddy knockoffs. You won’t see TriState or any member of his clique get busted anytime soon, however; as the West Coast mainstay emphasizes on new EP single Polyester Square, he’s one hundred percent authentic inside and out. Over sampled boardwork by project collaborator DirtyDiggs, the Durag Dynasty member links up with Planet Asia and Mitchy Slick to lambaste rappers whose wardrobes are as fake as their personas. Featuring this cut, the reader-approved All I Had and much more, TriState and DirtyDiggs’s Digital Documents LP is slated to hit record stores and online retailers May 20.
Written by richard on 05/15/14
Submit your Rating
Gold Chain Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bar Season" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.