Recently, an Instagram user by the name of FakeWatchBusta has been embarrassing rappers by pointing out that their luxury watches are nothing but shoddy knockoffs. You won’t see TriState or any member of his clique get busted anytime soon, however; as the West Coast mainstay emphasizes on new EP single Polyester Square, he’s one hundred percent authentic inside and out. Over sampled boardwork by project collaborator DirtyDiggs, the Durag Dynasty member links up with Planet Asia and Mitchy Slick to lambaste rappers whose wardrobes are as fake as their personas. Featuring this cut, the reader-approved All I Had and much more, TriState and DirtyDiggs’s Digital Documents LP is slated to hit record stores and online retailers May 20.
Written by richard on 05/15/14
Submit your Rating
Gold Chain Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bar Season" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.