Recently, an Instagram user by the name of FakeWatchBusta has been embarrassing rappers by pointing out that their luxury watches are nothing but shoddy knockoffs. You won’t see TriState or any member of his clique get busted anytime soon, however; as the West Coast mainstay emphasizes on new EP single Polyester Square, he’s one hundred percent authentic inside and out. Over sampled boardwork by project collaborator DirtyDiggs, the Durag Dynasty member links up with Planet Asia and Mitchy Slick to lambaste rappers whose wardrobes are as fake as their personas. Featuring this cut, the reader-approved All I Had and much more, TriState and DirtyDiggs’s Digital Documents LP is slated to hit record stores and online retailers May 20.
Written by richard on 05/15/14
Gold Chain Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bar Season" (2011)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.