Recently, an Instagram user by the name of FakeWatchBusta has been embarrassing rappers by pointing out that their luxury watches are nothing but shoddy knockoffs. You won’t see TriState or any member of his clique get busted anytime soon, however; as the West Coast mainstay emphasizes on new EP single Polyester Square, he’s one hundred percent authentic inside and out. Over sampled boardwork by project collaborator DirtyDiggs, the Durag Dynasty member links up with Planet Asia and Mitchy Slick to lambaste rappers whose wardrobes are as fake as their personas. Featuring this cut, the reader-approved All I Had and much more, TriState and DirtyDiggs’s Digital Documents LP is slated to hit record stores and online retailers May 20.
Written by richard on 05/15/14
Submit your Rating
Gold Chain Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bar Season" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.