Recently, an Instagram user by the name of FakeWatchBusta has been embarrassing rappers by pointing out that their luxury watches are nothing but shoddy knockoffs. You won’t see TriState or any member of his clique get busted anytime soon, however; as the West Coast mainstay emphasizes on new EP single Polyester Square, he’s one hundred percent authentic inside and out. Over sampled boardwork by project collaborator DirtyDiggs, the Durag Dynasty member links up with Planet Asia and Mitchy Slick to lambaste rappers whose wardrobes are as fake as their personas. Featuring this cut, the reader-approved All I Had and much more, TriState and DirtyDiggs’s Digital Documents LP is slated to hit record stores and online retailers May 20.
Written by richard on 05/15/14
Submit your Rating
Gold Chain Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bar Season" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.