I’m sure Bill O’Reily and his staff of unpaid interns can’t wait to use the new Triple C’s cut, Pill Poppin’, as proof that rappers don’t need to refrain from gun talk to still be irresponsible ‘role models.’ Joining the Miami trio are Brisco and Lil’ Wayne, who use the platform to explain that their best studio sessions are wrapped following heavy drug usage. While Ricky Ross and the Carol City Cartel look to release their independent project, Black Flag, sometime next year; maybe they can convince Eminem to do a guest verse on sleeping pills?
Written by DJ Z on 09/16/07
Submit your Rating
Maybach Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where You From" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.