I’m sure Bill O’Reily and his staff of unpaid interns can’t wait to use the new Triple C’s cut, Pill Poppin’, as proof that rappers don’t need to refrain from gun talk to still be irresponsible ‘role models.’ Joining the Miami trio are Brisco and Lil’ Wayne, who use the platform to explain that their best studio sessions are wrapped following heavy drug usage. While Ricky Ross and the Carol City Cartel look to release their independent project, Black Flag, sometime next year; maybe they can convince Eminem to do a guest verse on sleeping pills?
Written by DJ Z on 09/16/07
Submit your Rating
Maybach Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where You From" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.