I’m sure Bill O’Reily and his staff of unpaid interns can’t wait to use the new Triple C’s cut, Pill Poppin’, as proof that rappers don’t need to refrain from gun talk to still be irresponsible ‘role models.’ Joining the Miami trio are Brisco and Lil’ Wayne, who use the platform to explain that their best studio sessions are wrapped following heavy drug usage. While Ricky Ross and the Carol City Cartel look to release their independent project, Black Flag, sometime next year; maybe they can convince Eminem to do a guest verse on sleeping pills?
Written by DJ Z on 09/16/07
Submit your Rating
Maybach Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where You From" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- D’Angelo Changed My Life & “Black Messiah” is Already a Classic
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.