When Trinidad Jame$ rocks the mic, you’d best sit down and $hut Up!!!. Otherwise, there’s no telling what he’s liable to do. On this Complex-premiered promo single, the Def Jam‘s signee’s first solo feature since Females Welcomed hit our front page back in March, he requests complete silence from the audience as he and H-Town phenom Travi$ Scott “f**k this b**tch up and tear that sh*t down.” Not that anyone will be able to hear you if you do open your mouth; Young Chop‘s noisy, gunshot-laced trap instrumental, combined with the collaborators’ boisterous bars, creates a din that’ll drown out all but the loudest conversationalists. This banger isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but we’ll keep you posted on both emcees’ plans in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 07/17/13
"All Gold Everything" hitmaker Trinidad James has unleashed a brand new mixtape, titled 10 PC Mild. His first release since 2012's Don't Be S.A.F.E. street album, the project packs 10 tracks' worth of original material from...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Females Welcomed (Enferno Remix)" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.