When Trinidad Jame$ rocks the mic, you’d best sit down and $hut Up!!!. Otherwise, there’s no telling what he’s liable to do. On this Complex-premiered promo single, the Def Jam‘s signee’s first solo feature since Females Welcomed hit our front page back in March, he requests complete silence from the audience as he and H-Town phenom Travi$ Scott “f**k this b**tch up and tear that sh*t down.” Not that anyone will be able to hear you if you do open your mouth; Young Chop‘s noisy, gunshot-laced trap instrumental, combined with the collaborators’ boisterous bars, creates a din that’ll drown out all but the loudest conversationalists. This banger isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but we’ll keep you posted on both emcees’ plans in the weeks and months ahead.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Females Welcomed (Enferno Remix)" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.