When Trinidad Jame$ rocks the mic, you’d best sit down and $hut Up!!!. Otherwise, there’s no telling what he’s liable to do. On this Complex-premiered promo single, the Def Jam‘s signee’s first solo feature since Females Welcomed hit our front page back in March, he requests complete silence from the audience as he and H-Town phenom Travi$ Scott “f**k this b**tch up and tear that sh*t down.” Not that anyone will be able to hear you if you do open your mouth; Young Chop‘s noisy, gunshot-laced trap instrumental, combined with the collaborators’ boisterous bars, creates a din that’ll drown out all but the loudest conversationalists. This banger isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but we’ll keep you posted on both emcees’ plans in the weeks and months ahead.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Females Welcomed (Enferno Remix)" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.