When Trinidad Jame$ rocks the mic, you’d best sit down and $hut Up!!!. Otherwise, there’s no telling what he’s liable to do. On this Complex-premiered promo single, the Def Jam‘s signee’s first solo feature since Females Welcomed hit our front page back in March, he requests complete silence from the audience as he and H-Town phenom Travi$ Scott “f**k this b**tch up and tear that sh*t down.” Not that anyone will be able to hear you if you do open your mouth; Young Chop‘s noisy, gunshot-laced trap instrumental, combined with the collaborators’ boisterous bars, creates a din that’ll drown out all but the loudest conversationalists. This banger isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but we’ll keep you posted on both emcees’ plans in the weeks and months ahead.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Females Welcomed (Enferno Remix)" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!