Booth newcomer Trinidad James has been on quite the streak of bad luck lately; as the ATL rapper himself puts it, “My side b*tch, my main b*tch and my main ho ain’t feelin’ me no more.” His loss, however, represents a golden opportunity for the ladies. On his current single, he hangs a “Females Welcomed” sign in front of his door and waits for the applicants to pour in. This version of the record, a remix by Enferno, omits the headliner’s verses to focus on the D.C.-area DJ’s instrumental, a B-more inspired, “futuristic trap” arrangement meticulously crafted to crush dancefloors and blow out speakers. How about it, readers: are you going to be requesting this club-ready remix at your local spot? Those who are feeling it can stay tuned to The DJBooth for the latest and greatest material from both Trinidad James and Enferno.
Written by richard on 11/30/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"That Turn Up" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.