Booth newcomer Trinidad James has been on quite the streak of bad luck lately; as the ATL rapper himself puts it, “My side b*tch, my main b*tch and my main ho ain’t feelin’ me no more.” His loss, however, represents a golden opportunity for the ladies. On his current single, he hangs a “Females Welcomed” sign in front of his door and waits for the applicants to pour in. This version of the record, a remix by Enferno, omits the headliner’s verses to focus on the D.C.-area DJ’s instrumental, a B-more inspired, “futuristic trap” arrangement meticulously crafted to crush dancefloors and blow out speakers. How about it, readers: are you going to be requesting this club-ready remix at your local spot? Those who are feeling it can stay tuned to The DJBooth for the latest and greatest material from both Trinidad James and Enferno.
Written by richard on 11/30/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"That Turn Up" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.