Booth newcomer Trinidad James has been on quite the streak of bad luck lately; as the ATL rapper himself puts it, “My side b*tch, my main b*tch and my main ho ain’t feelin’ me no more.” His loss, however, represents a golden opportunity for the ladies. On his current single, he hangs a “Females Welcomed” sign in front of his door and waits for the applicants to pour in. This version of the record, a remix by Enferno, omits the headliner’s verses to focus on the D.C.-area DJ’s instrumental, a B-more inspired, “futuristic trap” arrangement meticulously crafted to crush dancefloors and blow out speakers. How about it, readers: are you going to be requesting this club-ready remix at your local spot? Those who are feeling it can stay tuned to The DJBooth for the latest and greatest material from both Trinidad James and Enferno.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"That Turn Up" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.