Booth newcomer Trinidad James has been on quite the streak of bad luck lately; as the ATL rapper himself puts it, “My side b*tch, my main b*tch and my main ho ain’t feelin’ me no more.” His loss, however, represents a golden opportunity for the ladies. On his current single, he hangs a “Females Welcomed” sign in front of his door and waits for the applicants to pour in. This version of the record, a remix by Enferno, omits the headliner’s verses to focus on the D.C.-area DJ’s instrumental, a B-more inspired, “futuristic trap” arrangement meticulously crafted to crush dancefloors and blow out speakers. How about it, readers: are you going to be requesting this club-ready remix at your local spot? Those who are feeling it can stay tuned to The DJBooth for the latest and greatest material from both Trinidad James and Enferno.
Written by richard on 11/30/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"That Turn Up" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.