Booth newcomer Trinidad James has been on quite the streak of bad luck lately; as the ATL rapper himself puts it, “My side b*tch, my main b*tch and my main ho ain’t feelin’ me no more.” His loss, however, represents a golden opportunity for the ladies. On his current single, he hangs a “Females Welcomed” sign in front of his door and waits for the applicants to pour in. This version of the record, a remix by Enferno, omits the headliner’s verses to focus on the D.C.-area DJ’s instrumental, a B-more inspired, “futuristic trap” arrangement meticulously crafted to crush dancefloors and blow out speakers. How about it, readers: are you going to be requesting this club-ready remix at your local spot? Those who are feeling it can stay tuned to The DJBooth for the latest and greatest material from both Trinidad James and Enferno.
Written by richard on 11/30/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"That Turn Up" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.