Way back in November, Trinidad Jame$ made his first Booth appearance thanks to an Enferno produced remix of Females Wanted. Five months and one Def Jam signing later, James is back with the original version of the cut, repackaged as a single by his new label. While his ever-changing cycle of ladies remains the same, the Shawn Hosea-produced beat will be a welcome sound to those who found Enferno’s dub-steppy production too much too handle. Sure this song has a slight electronic vibe to it, specifically at the end, but there is no denying how catchy it is; despite their best efforts, even some hip-hop purists, like myself, won’t be able to deny the song’s catchiness. There is no word yet on James$’ major label debut, but in the meantime, go back and check out Don’t Be S.A.F.E, released independently in January and for sale at the DJBooth.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll below to view Trinidad James’ Jonathan Mannion-directed Females Welcomed visual.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/1/13
Think It's A Game Ent, LLC and EMPIRE Distribution have joined forces for the retail re-release of Trinidad James' breakthrough album, Don't Be S.A.F.E. (Sensitive As F**k Everyday). Included on the 12 track project from the...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Females Welcomed (Enferno Remix)" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)