Way back in November, Trinidad Jame$ made his first Booth appearance thanks to an Enferno produced remix of Females Wanted. Five months and one Def Jam signing later, James is back with the original version of the cut, repackaged as a single by his new label. While his ever-changing cycle of ladies remains the same, the Shawn Hosea-produced beat will be a welcome sound to those who found Enferno’s dub-steppy production too much too handle. Sure this song has a slight electronic vibe to it, specifically at the end, but there is no denying how catchy it is; despite their best efforts, even some hip-hop purists, like myself, won’t be able to deny the song’s catchiness. There is no word yet on James$’ major label debut, but in the meantime, go back and check out Don’t Be S.A.F.E, released independently in January and for sale at the DJBooth.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll below to view Trinidad James’ Jonathan Mannion-directed Females Welcomed visual.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Females Welcomed (Enferno Remix)" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.