Pop quiz: what is it that makes Trina the “baddest b*tch” in the hip-hop game? If you chalked it up to her X-rated rhymes, you are wrong—though she toned the dirty talk down for her ‘08 senior album, the LP’s title asserted that she was Still Da Baddest (a bold statement, but, considering the LP’s #1 spot on the Hip-Hop Albums chart, a justified one). The correct answer to that riddle can be summed up in three words: That’s My Attitude. On Trina’s latest single, she lets all hoping to outshine her know that, if they try, she’ll leave them in the dust and steal their men for good measure (just ask Toya Carter or Heather Thompson-Martin!). Produced by Ian Lewis, That’s My Attitude is the perfect cut to remind listeners that Trina’s back, and offers an intriguing glimpse of what we can expect on her forthcoming Amazin’ LP (due out in early 2010). So, Booth-heads, what’s your attitude on this single?
Rockstarr Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bout It Girl ft. Trina" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.