Pop quiz: what is it that makes Trina the “baddest b*tch” in the hip-hop game? If you chalked it up to her X-rated rhymes, you are wrong—though she toned the dirty talk down for her ‘08 senior album, the LP’s title asserted that she was Still Da Baddest (a bold statement, but, considering the LP’s #1 spot on the Hip-Hop Albums chart, a justified one). The correct answer to that riddle can be summed up in three words: That’s My Attitude. On Trina’s latest single, she lets all hoping to outshine her know that, if they try, she’ll leave them in the dust and steal their men for good measure (just ask Toya Carter or Heather Thompson-Martin!). Produced by Ian Lewis, That’s My Attitude is the perfect cut to remind listeners that Trina’s back, and offers an intriguing glimpse of what we can expect on her forthcoming Amazin’ LP (due out in early 2010). So, Booth-heads, what’s your attitude on this single?
Written by Burmy on 08/23/09
Submit your Rating
Rockstarr Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bout It Girl ft. Trina " (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.