For the past two years, Trina’s name wasn’t mentioned unless it was followed by her on-and-off significant other, Lil’ Wayne. In fact, after their split last year, Weezy made the song Prostitute, where he hinted at still having strong feelings for her. Judging by Trina’s new single, Single Again, she doesn’t feel the same way. With Timbo & Danja-esque production by J Roc, look for Single Again to be requested by all the bachelor-ettes both in the club and on the radio. Trina’s upcoming album, Still the Baddest’, will be released on February 13th (by then expect Weezy to scream, “Daddy, make her stop!”).
Written by Burmy on 10/1/07
Rockstarr Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bout It Girl ft. Trina " (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.