For the past two years, Trina’s name wasn’t mentioned unless it was followed by her on-and-off significant other, Lil’ Wayne. In fact, after their split last year, Weezy made the song Prostitute, where he hinted at still having strong feelings for her. Judging by Trina’s new single, Single Again, she doesn’t feel the same way. With Timbo & Danja-esque production by J Roc, look for Single Again to be requested by all the bachelor-ettes both in the club and on the radio. Trina’s upcoming album, Still the Baddest’, will be released on February 13th (by then expect Weezy to scream, “Daddy, make her stop!”).
Rockstarr Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bout It Girl ft. Trina" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.