For the past two years, Trina’s name wasn’t mentioned unless it was followed by her on-and-off significant other, Lil’ Wayne. In fact, after their split last year, Weezy made the song Prostitute, where he hinted at still having strong feelings for her. Judging by Trina’s new single, Single Again, she doesn’t feel the same way. With Timbo & Danja-esque production by J Roc, look for Single Again to be requested by all the bachelor-ettes both in the club and on the radio. Trina’s upcoming album, Still the Baddest’, will be released on February 13th (by then expect Weezy to scream, “Daddy, make her stop!”).
Written by Burmy on 10/1/07
Submit your Rating
Rockstarr Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bout It Girl ft. Trina " (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.