I’ve always wanted to set the record for “most words censored in a DJBooth intro,” and thanks to Trina’s new single My Bi**hes I think I’ve finally got a pretty good fu**king chance. The first we’ve heard from the Miami queen since January’s Million Dollar Girl, My Bi**hes is a classic Trina track in every sense of the word. The production, by Schife, is exactly the kind of electronically swirling beat sure to find a home in pu**y poppin strip clubs everywhere, and on the mic Trina is as unapologetically money hungry as ever. My only real complaint is the hook, which is not only comprised of the Shakespearean “my bi**hes, my bi**hes, I love, my bi**ches,” but does so in a somewhat annoying, How Low-esque chipmunk style. For more dopely obscene hip-hop be sure to check out Trina’s upcoming album Amazin’, whose release has (obviously) been pushed back from the original March 30 release date to a firm May 4. Oh, and nine censored words in one intro? I’d like to see anyone try to f**k with that.
Written by Nathan S. on 04/4/10
Submit your Rating
Rockstarr Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bout It Girl ft. Trina " (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.