Although Nicki Minaj appears to be hot on her stiletto heels, Miami goddess Trina still considers herself the game’s baddest b**tch, and she’s making sure she hangs onto her profane title with the release of her new single. Million Dollar Girl isn’t your typical bedroom-centric Trina song. Instead here she takes a slightly more pop approach, recruiting producers CP Hollywood, Travis Spivey & Mario Winans for a bouncing beat with shades of old school Prince. While Keri Hilson may deliver another typically flawless hook, and Diddy drops a typically mediocre verse (seriously, what will it take to get him to stop rhyming?), the real story here is still Trina, who after more than a decade in the game is still coming as hard as ever. Could we have a radio hit on our hands? What do you think Booth? Million Dollar Girl is off Trina’s upcoming album Amazin, slated to hit stores on March 30.
Written by Nathan S. on 01/7/10
Submit your Rating
Rockstarr Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bout It Girl ft. Trina " (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.