On Pull Over, single number two off debut album Da Baddest B*tch, Trina‘s oversized posterior earned her a citation from Miami emcee-turned-traffic cop Trick Daddy. Thirteen years later, her booty is still among the finest in the game—a distinction she celebrates on newly-released promo single Ass Fat. Her first DJBooth feature since bringing us Ghetto way back in 2011, this record finds the rap vet flaunting her anatomy, and her expensive tastes, over handclap-heavy production by Jahlil Beats. Just in case you’re not willing to take the headliner at her word, Meek Mill testifies to the maximality of Ms. Taylor’s gluteus on the second verse. Now that Trina’s back, are you craving more fresh tunes? Then stay tuned; this joint isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on her plans in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 07/26/13
Submit your Rating
Rockstarr Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bout It Girl ft. Trina " (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.