On Pull Over, single number two off debut album Da Baddest B*tch, Trina‘s oversized posterior earned her a citation from Miami emcee-turned-traffic cop Trick Daddy. Thirteen years later, her booty is still among the finest in the game—a distinction she celebrates on newly-released promo single Ass Fat. Her first DJBooth feature since bringing us Ghetto way back in 2011, this record finds the rap vet flaunting her anatomy, and her expensive tastes, over handclap-heavy production by Jahlil Beats. Just in case you’re not willing to take the headliner at her word, Meek Mill testifies to the maximality of Ms. Taylor’s gluteus on the second verse. Now that Trina’s back, are you craving more fresh tunes? Then stay tuned; this joint isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on her plans in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 07/26/13
Submit your Rating
Rockstarr Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bout It Girl ft. Trina " (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.