On Pull Over, single number two off debut album Da Baddest B*tch, Trina‘s oversized posterior earned her a citation from Miami emcee-turned-traffic cop Trick Daddy. Thirteen years later, her booty is still among the finest in the game—a distinction she celebrates on newly-released promo single Ass Fat. Her first DJBooth feature since bringing us Ghetto way back in 2011, this record finds the rap vet flaunting her anatomy, and her expensive tastes, over handclap-heavy production by Jahlil Beats. Just in case you’re not willing to take the headliner at her word, Meek Mill testifies to the maximality of Ms. Taylor’s gluteus on the second verse. Now that Trina’s back, are you craving more fresh tunes? Then stay tuned; this joint isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on her plans in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 07/26/13
Submit your Rating
Rockstarr Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bout It Girl ft. Trina " (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.