On Pull Over, single number two off debut album Da Baddest B*tch, Trina‘s oversized posterior earned her a citation from Miami emcee-turned-traffic cop Trick Daddy. Thirteen years later, her booty is still among the finest in the game—a distinction she celebrates on newly-released promo single Ass Fat. Her first DJBooth feature since bringing us Ghetto way back in 2011, this record finds the rap vet flaunting her anatomy, and her expensive tastes, over handclap-heavy production by Jahlil Beats. Just in case you’re not willing to take the headliner at her word, Meek Mill testifies to the maximality of Ms. Taylor’s gluteus on the second verse. Now that Trina’s back, are you craving more fresh tunes? Then stay tuned; this joint isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on her plans in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 07/26/13
Submit your Rating
Rockstarr Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bout It Girl ft. Trina " (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.