The Queen of Slip-N-Slide Records, Trina, wants you to Look Back At It; based on her sexually-explicit lyrical past, this comes as no surprise. Following the release of her new record, Single Again, comes this J-Rock produced cut that features the rhymes of former Outkast comrade, Killer Mike. While Look Back At It is simply too explicit to snag a following on the radio (no edit is worth attempting), there is no doubt a legion of strong-minded female club goers who will rise up and support their fellow feline. Trina’s new album, Still Da Baddest, will hit store shelves and online retailers on February 12th.
Written by DJ Z on 01/2/08
Submit your Rating
Rockstarr Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bout It Girl ft. Trina " (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.