In 2005, underground veteran Trick Trick kicked off his mainstream debut, The People Vs., with an anthem for his hometown titled Welcome 2 Detroit. Three years later, on his long-awaited follow-up, The Villain, the Goon Squad chief has re-enlisted the man who cemented his city’s place on the mainstream map. The one and only Eminem, also on the comeback trail, joins Trick to scout the club for anyone Who Want It. As is the case on most Slim Shady-assisted joints, the highlights on Who Want It include a streetwise middle verse and bangin’ production (a little taste of what’s in store for the R3lapse?) For those who’ve enjoyed what they’ve heard from Trick thus far in ’08, The Villain‘s November 11 release date is fast approaching.
Written by Burmy on 10/26/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Work" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.