In 2005, underground veteran Trick Trick kicked off his mainstream debut, The People Vs., with an anthem for his hometown titled Welcome 2 Detroit. Three years later, on his long-awaited follow-up, The Villain, the Goon Squad chief has re-enlisted the man who cemented his city’s place on the mainstream map. The one and only Eminem, also on the comeback trail, joins Trick to scout the club for anyone Who Want It. As is the case on most Slim Shady-assisted joints, the highlights on Who Want It include a streetwise middle verse and bangin’ production (a little taste of what’s in store for the R3lapse?) For those who’ve enjoyed what they’ve heard from Trick thus far in ’08, The Villain‘s November 11 release date is fast approaching.
Written by Burmy on 10/26/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Work" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)