In 2005, underground veteran Trick Trick kicked off his mainstream debut, The People Vs., with an anthem for his hometown titled Welcome 2 Detroit. Three years later, on his long-awaited follow-up, The Villain, the Goon Squad chief has re-enlisted the man who cemented his city’s place on the mainstream map. The one and only Eminem, also on the comeback trail, joins Trick to scout the club for anyone Who Want It. As is the case on most Slim Shady-assisted joints, the highlights on Who Want It include a streetwise middle verse and bangin’ production (a little taste of what’s in store for the R3lapse?) For those who’ve enjoyed what they’ve heard from Trick thus far in ’08, The Villain‘s November 11 release date is fast approaching.
Written by Burmy on 10/26/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Work" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.