In 2005, underground veteran Trick Trick kicked off his mainstream debut, The People Vs., with an anthem for his hometown titled Welcome 2 Detroit. Three years later, on his long-awaited follow-up, The Villain, the Goon Squad chief has re-enlisted the man who cemented his city’s place on the mainstream map. The one and only Eminem, also on the comeback trail, joins Trick to scout the club for anyone Who Want It. As is the case on most Slim Shady-assisted joints, the highlights on Who Want It include a streetwise middle verse and bangin’ production (a little taste of what’s in store for the R3lapse?) For those who’ve enjoyed what they’ve heard from Trick thus far in ’08, The Villain‘s November 11 release date is fast approaching.
Time Entertainment/E1 Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Work" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.