Back By Thug Demand, Trick Daddy‘s 7th studio album, is sure to have fans reminiscing back to the Thugs Are Us days. The new single, Tuck Ya Ice, features Birdman and production from Kane Beatz. Artists have long been known to flaunt they jewelry, this time around an entirely different message is conveyed.
Written by DJ Z on 12/6/06
Submit your Rating
T-Town Music/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ain't No Mistaken ft. Erykah Badu" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.