Considering the closest I get to war is a rousing game of Call of Duty, it’s safe to say I have no idea what it is like to be Battle Tested. For insight on the subject, however, I simply need to bump the latest collaborative promo single from Tribeca and DJ Cosla, which finds the pair waging war against sucker emcees. Setting the stage for Tribeca’s verbal onslaught, Cosla crafts a forceful, cut-riddled beat that will shake foundations like a WMD. Atop the production, ‘Beca riddles his competition with lyrical bullets, each one more corrosive than the last. The result should earn the collaborators the hip-hop equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor. This joint isn’t attached to a larger project, but those feeling it can watch our pages for the latest news and tunes from both Cosla and Tribeca.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/1/13
Market Men Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"True Lies" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)