Considering the closest I get to war is a rousing game of Call of Duty, it’s safe to say I have no idea what it is like to be Battle Tested. For insight on the subject, however, I simply need to bump the latest collaborative promo single from Tribeca and DJ Cosla, which finds the pair waging war against sucker emcees. Setting the stage for Tribeca’s verbal onslaught, Cosla crafts a forceful, cut-riddled beat that will shake foundations like a WMD. Atop the production, ‘Beca riddles his competition with lyrical bullets, each one more corrosive than the last. The result should earn the collaborators the hip-hop equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor. This joint isn’t attached to a larger project, but those feeling it can watch our pages for the latest news and tunes from both Cosla and Tribeca.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/1/13
Submit your Rating
Market Men Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"True Lies" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)