Considering the closest I get to war is a rousing game of Call of Duty, it’s safe to say I have no idea what it is like to be Battle Tested. For insight on the subject, however, I simply need to bump the latest collaborative promo single from Tribeca and DJ Cosla, which finds the pair waging war against sucker emcees. Setting the stage for Tribeca’s verbal onslaught, Cosla crafts a forceful, cut-riddled beat that will shake foundations like a WMD. Atop the production, ‘Beca riddles his competition with lyrical bullets, each one more corrosive than the last. The result should earn the collaborators the hip-hop equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor. This joint isn’t attached to a larger project, but those feeling it can watch our pages for the latest news and tunes from both Cosla and Tribeca.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/1/13
Submit your Rating
Market Men Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"True Lies" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.