Trey Songz simply wants What’s Best for You. That’s why he’s asking each of his fans to eat a nice, healthy plate of brussels sprouts before listening to his latest feature. OK, I lied—though the R&B hitmaker isn’t interesting in policing our diets, he has liberated a fresh record to ensure that we all get our RDA of smooth beats and vocals. Here, Troy Taylor and B.A.M.‘s warm, string-laced production accompany Trey as he assures a special girl he’d do anything to keep her healthy and happy—even let her go. Feeling it? You can download What’s Best for free with an iTunes pre-order of the artist’s Trigga LP, due out July 1, via Songbook/Atlantic.
Written by richard on 06/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pain In My Life ft. Trey Songz" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.