Trey Songz simply wants What’s Best for You. That’s why he’s asking each of his fans to eat a nice, healthy plate of brussels sprouts before listening to his latest feature. OK, I lied—though the R&B hitmaker isn’t interesting in policing our diets, he has liberated a fresh record to ensure that we all get our RDA of smooth beats and vocals. Here, Troy Taylor and B.A.M.‘s warm, string-laced production accompany Trey as he assures a special girl he’d do anything to keep her healthy and happy—even let her go. Feeling it? You can download What’s Best for free with an iTunes pre-order of the artist’s Trigga LP, due out July 1, via Songbook/Atlantic.
Written by richard on 06/3/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pain In My Life ft. Trey Songz" (2006)
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.