Trey Songz simply wants What’s Best for You. That’s why he’s asking each of his fans to eat a nice, healthy plate of brussels sprouts before listening to his latest feature. OK, I lied—though the R&B hitmaker isn’t interesting in policing our diets, he has liberated a fresh record to ensure that we all get our RDA of smooth beats and vocals. Here, Troy Taylor and B.A.M.‘s warm, string-laced production accompany Trey as he assures a special girl he’d do anything to keep her healthy and happy—even let her go. Feeling it? You can download What’s Best for free with an iTunes pre-order of the artist’s Trigga LP, due out July 1, via Songbook/Atlantic.
Written by richard on 06/3/14
There are only two reasons a man will listen to a R&B album like Trey Songz’ new Trigga. One, he’s hoping that it’ll help get him laid, both by soaking in Songz’ apparent appeal with the ladies through auditory...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pain In My Life ft. Trey Songz" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.