Trey Songz simply wants What’s Best for You. That’s why he’s asking each of his fans to eat a nice, healthy plate of brussels sprouts before listening to his latest feature. OK, I lied—though the R&B hitmaker isn’t interesting in policing our diets, he has liberated a fresh record to ensure that we all get our RDA of smooth beats and vocals. Here, Troy Taylor and B.A.M.‘s warm, string-laced production accompany Trey as he assures a special girl he’d do anything to keep her healthy and happy—even let her go. Feeling it? You can download What’s Best for free with an iTunes pre-order of the artist’s Trigga LP, due out July 1, via Songbook/Atlantic.
Written by richard on 06/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pain In My Life" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.