Trey Songz simply wants What’s Best for You. That’s why he’s asking each of his fans to eat a nice, healthy plate of brussels sprouts before listening to his latest feature. OK, I lied—though the R&B hitmaker isn’t interesting in policing our diets, he has liberated a fresh record to ensure that we all get our RDA of smooth beats and vocals. Here, Troy Taylor and B.A.M.‘s warm, string-laced production accompany Trey as he assures a special girl he’d do anything to keep her healthy and happy—even let her go. Feeling it? You can download What’s Best for free with an iTunes pre-order of the artist’s Trigga LP, due out July 1, via Songbook/Atlantic.
Written by richard on 06/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pain In My Life" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.