There’s no way you saw this coming, but Touchin, Lovin, a standout track from Trey Songz’ recently released Trigga album, is about sex. Reunited after their smash hit Bottoms Up back in ‘10, in addition to Songz’ typically smooth and steamy vocals, Touchin also features a verse from Nicki that finds Ms. Minaj displaying some unapologetic pimpery. It’s basically everything you expected before you hit play, and in this case, that’s a good thing.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/1/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pain In My Life" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.