UPDATE: We’ve added the new interactive visuals for Touchin, Lovin.
There’s no way you saw this coming, but Touchin, Lovin, a standout track from Trey Songz’ recently released Trigga album, is about sex. Reunited after their smash hit Bottoms Up back in ‘10, in addition to Songz’ typically smooth and steamy vocals, Touchin also features a verse from Nicki that finds Ms. Minaj displaying some unapologetic pimpery. It’s basically everything you expected before you hit play, and in this case, that’s a good thing.
Written by Nathan S. on 12/1/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pain In My Life" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.