There’s no way you saw this coming, but Touchin, Lovin, a standout track from Trey Songz’ recently released Trigga album, is about sex. Reunited after their smash hit Bottoms Up back in ‘10, in addition to Songz’ typically smooth and steamy vocals, Touchin also features a verse from Nicki that finds Ms. Minaj displaying some unapologetic pimpery. It’s basically everything you expected before you hit play, and in this case, that’s a good thing.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/1/14
There are only two reasons a man will listen to a R&B album like Trey Songz’ new Trigga. One, he’s hoping that it’ll help get him laid, both by soaking in Songz’ apparent appeal with the ladies through auditory...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pain In My Life ft. Trey Songz" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.