When an Ordinary man spends an evening sipping mediocre liquor at a garden-variety club before taking a moderately attractive woman back to his so-so apartment, it’s a damn good night. For Trey Songz, that qualifies as a nightmare. On a freshly-minted loosie, the R&B heavyweight expresses his horror of all things run of the mill, showcasing his eminently smooth vocals over a trap-tinged beat by DJ Spinz. In between the headliner’s opening and closing verses, the equally exceptional Young Jeezy grabs the mic to spit about the far-from-average labels he and his women rock on the daily. As mentioned above, Ordinary isn’t part of a larger project. While you wait for details on Songz’s 2014 plans, why not take a(nother) listen to his last promo cut, Na Na?
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pain In My Life ft. Trey Songz" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.