In early August, Trey Songz couldn’t help but wait for a woman he knew was unhappy with her man. Five months, one album, and a bunch of hype later, Trey gets caught up in the limelight and ends up with a chick “on the side.” Not wanting to live a double life, the Virginia-native lets her know that tonight will be their Last Time. Following the current trend of “relationship issues are pulling my material in two separate ways” (Loso’s Make Me Better/Baby Don’t Go, K. Smith’s Better Man/Human Nature), expect Last Time to chart around the same place that Can’t Help But Wait was found. Last Time is the third single from Songz’ sophomore album, Trey Day, now available in stores and online.
Written by Burmy on 01/22/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pain In My Life" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.