In early August, Trey Songz couldn’t help but wait for a woman he knew was unhappy with her man. Five months, one album, and a bunch of hype later, Trey gets caught up in the limelight and ends up with a chick “on the side.” Not wanting to live a double life, the Virginia-native lets her know that tonight will be their Last Time. Following the current trend of “relationship issues are pulling my material in two separate ways” (Loso’s Make Me Better/Baby Don’t Go, K. Smith’s Better Man/Human Nature), expect Last Time to chart around the same place that Can’t Help But Wait was found. Last Time is the third single from Songz’ sophomore album, Trey Day, now available in stores and online.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pain In My Life ft. Trey Songz" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.