In early August, Trey Songz couldn’t help but wait for a woman he knew was unhappy with her man. Five months, one album, and a bunch of hype later, Trey gets caught up in the limelight and ends up with a chick “on the side.” Not wanting to live a double life, the Virginia-native lets her know that tonight will be their Last Time. Following the current trend of “relationship issues are pulling my material in two separate ways” (Loso’s Make Me Better/Baby Don’t Go, K. Smith’s Better Man/Human Nature), expect Last Time to chart around the same place that Can’t Help But Wait was found. Last Time is the third single from Songz’ sophomore album, Trey Day, now available in stores and online.
Written by Burmy on 01/22/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pain In My Life ft. Trey Songz" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.