Baltimore native Trey Palms has lofty ambitions. Based on the title of his new single, Palms want to live life like Jamie Foxx’s character in the flick Any Given Sunday, Willie Beamen. Palms’s might want to reconsider, though, instead aiming to floss like Joe Flacco, who, after his Super Bowl MVP performance, is looking to sign a contract that would make Beamen’s look like chump change. Which athlete the rapper looks to mimic doesn’t matter; what does matter is that if he keeps putting out catchy, frat-rap tunes, he will have the Beamen/Flacco lifestyle in no time. Producer The Misfit looks to help the Booth newcomer on his rise to stardom with a fresh, fizzing beat, over which Palms brings an energetic flow that makes his party-centered bars hit stronger than a stiff shot of your favorite liquor. Even though its only February, Palms has big plans for the warmer months, as his Live on Dreams album is scheduled to drop early in the summer.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!