I don’t know firsthand because I can’t rap worth a damn, but I have heard being an emcee is not good for one’s love life (or that it is very good, depending on whom you ask). The latest chapter in the “rappers with girlfriends” saga comes from Baltimore native Trey Palms. On Move On, Trey showcases an energetic, passionate flow perfectly matched to the vibrant production of Downtown & Keyan Behruz. As the beat chimes, Trey tells the story of a girl back home who is stuck on him even though he has, more or less, put her in the rear view (until he comes home). Singer Raja‘s lively hook vocals give the song a splash of pop. If you’re craving more from Palms, click here to check out this joint’s official visuals and be on the lookout for his next single, I Hate You, which should hit The DJBooth sometime later this month.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/11/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.