Back in July of 2013, we heard Atlantic Records recording artist Trevor Jackson encourage a Cali chick to Drop It where she stood, so he could better admire her assets. Nearly a year to the day later, we find him in a similar situation, murmuring “Me Likey” as he feasts his eyes on a female clubgoer’s body. But this time, he’s not gonna stop at looking. Over the Stereotypes’ sinuous club beat, he fantasizes about what he’ll do when he gets the girl in question alone. “H-Town player” Kirko Bangz contributes a freaky guest 16 on the back. This cut isn’t attached to a larger set, but fans can hear more on Jackson’s #NewThang EP, out now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 07/23/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Like We Grown" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.