Back in July of 2013, we heard Atlantic Records recording artist Trevor Jackson encourage a Cali chick to Drop It where she stood, so he could better admire her assets. Nearly a year to the day later, we find him in a similar situation, murmuring “Me Likey” as he feasts his eyes on a female clubgoer’s body. But this time, he’s not gonna stop at looking. Over the Stereotypes’ sinuous club beat, he fantasizes about what he’ll do when he gets the girl in question alone. “H-Town player” Kirko Bangz contributes a freaky guest 16 on the back. This cut isn’t attached to a larger set, but fans can hear more on Jackson’s #NewThang EP, out now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 07/23/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Like We Grown" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.