Back in July of 2013, we heard Atlantic Records recording artist Trevor Jackson encourage a Cali chick to Drop It where she stood, so he could better admire her assets. Nearly a year to the day later, we find him in a similar situation, murmuring “Me Likey” as he feasts his eyes on a female clubgoer’s body. But this time, he’s not gonna stop at looking. Over the Stereotypes’ sinuous club beat, he fantasizes about what he’ll do when he gets the girl in question alone. “H-Town player” Kirko Bangz contributes a freaky guest 16 on the back. This cut isn’t attached to a larger set, but fans can hear more on Jackson’s #NewThang EP, out now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 07/23/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Like We Grown" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.