At my old age, I have to watch what I eat. That means that when McDonald’s Monopoly rolls around, I have to stop myself from going every day like I used to. At 16, Trevor Jackson probably doesn’t have to worry about his metabolism. Given that his newest single, Drop It, is used in the new Mickey D’s commercial, we can assume that he has little trouble collecting all the railroads. Though he’s only recently graduated from chowing down on Happy Meals, the emcee’s talent is Big Mac-sized. Atop the quirky, R&B-style production of Rice & Peas, Jackson showcases a smooth, yet commanding style as he belts out the record’s Range-penned tune. If you’re craving more from this young star, be sure to check out his first Booth feature, Like We Grown, featured back in March.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/29/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Like We Grown" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.