At my old age, I have to watch what I eat. That means that when McDonald’s Monopoly rolls around, I have to stop myself from going every day like I used to. At 16, Trevor Jackson probably doesn’t have to worry about his metabolism. Given that his newest single, Drop It, is used in the new Mickey D’s commercial, we can assume that he has little trouble collecting all the railroads. Though he’s only recently graduated from chowing down on Happy Meals, the emcee’s talent is Big Mac-sized. Atop the quirky, R&B-style production of Rice & Peas, Jackson showcases a smooth, yet commanding style as he belts out the record’s Range-penned tune. If you’re craving more from this young star, be sure to check out his first Booth feature, Like We Grown, featured back in March.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Like We Grown" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.