At my old age, I have to watch what I eat. That means that when McDonald’s Monopoly rolls around, I have to stop myself from going every day like I used to. At 16, Trevor Jackson probably doesn’t have to worry about his metabolism. Given that his newest single, Drop It, is used in the new Mickey D’s commercial, we can assume that he has little trouble collecting all the railroads. Though he’s only recently graduated from chowing down on Happy Meals, the emcee’s talent is Big Mac-sized. Atop the quirky, R&B-style production of Rice & Peas, Jackson showcases a smooth, yet commanding style as he belts out the record’s Range-penned tune. If you’re craving more from this young star, be sure to check out his first Booth feature, Like We Grown, featured back in March.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Like We Grown" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.