What You Know ‘bout Trendsetter DJ Sense? Since this is his first feature in the Booth, the answer may be “not a whole lot.” Luckily, this club-ready cut tells you pretty much everything you need to know about the Aphilliates, um, affiliate. Producer Dun Deal mans the mixing boards, crafting a larger-than-life synth beat to accompany the song’s guests as they wax poetic about their respective women’s admirable qualities, both in and out of the bedroom. Quavo, Takeoff and Offset of ATL trio Migos contribute flowed bars, and R&B singer/rapper K Camp delivers a smooth, sung verse. Auto-Tune maven T-Pain handles the hook. This promo cut is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from Sense and his impressive cast of connects.
Written by richard on 08/21/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.