Having proven his music can work in the club (Cruise Music), the streets (Lock Me Up), and with the ladies (Autograph and Be Ya Man), internet phenom Trel Mack makes his listeners think on his newest street single. Paying homage to his fallen homie Mone Rock who was killed in Fall of ‘06, the Mack of the Year cites countless others who’ve died young. From Pac and Biggie to Aaliyah and Left Eye, Mack demonstrates how death often comes when you least expect it, in short, Laugh Now, Cry Later. XV‘s classic rock beat automatically garners style points for his sample of Bryan Adams’ Say Hello Say Goodbye. If you want to hear the model debut album, be sure to cop Mack of the Year when it’s released; it won’t cost you a dime.
Listen to More: Trel Mack
Written by Burmy on 10/15/07
Submit your Rating
Street Knowledge Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Autograph ft. Crystyle" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.