Following the success of his free online album, Mack of the Year, Philly rapper Trel Mack continues to cover hip-hop’s many bases. As Three 6 Mafia‘s Juicy J explained to DJBooth in a recent interview, a female fan base is often the most important, because they make up most of the radio audience and essentially determine whether a single is a hit or miss. Taking that advice into consideration, Mack’s fan base will no doubt be pleased with his new single, Stormy Weather, which finds the young rapper ready to commit to a serious relationship. Style points are rewarded courtesy of Rico Levant‘s hookwork and C.E.O. Productions’ board work, both of which enhance Stormy Weather‘s potential hit power (should it be promoted nationwide), and will possibly lead to Trel being a mack in every town across the country.
Listen to More: Trel Mack
Written by Burmy on 03/18/08
Submit your Rating
Street Knowledge Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Autograph ft. Crystyle" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.