Following the success of his free online album, Mack of the Year, Philly rapper Trel Mack continues to cover hip-hop’s many bases. As Three 6 Mafia‘s Juicy J explained to DJBooth in a recent interview, a female fan base is often the most important, because they make up most of the radio audience and essentially determine whether a single is a hit or miss. Taking that advice into consideration, Mack’s fan base will no doubt be pleased with his new single, Stormy Weather, which finds the young rapper ready to commit to a serious relationship. Style points are rewarded courtesy of Rico Levant‘s hookwork and C.E.O. Productions’ board work, both of which enhance Stormy Weather‘s potential hit power (should it be promoted nationwide), and will possibly lead to Trel being a mack in every town across the country.
Listen to More: Trel Mack Written by Burmy
Street Knowledge Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Autograph ft. Crystyle" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.