Motivated by the success of his online-only debut, Mack of the Year, Philadelphia rapper Trel Mack is hoping to build a new movement – no, New Dynasty – with his follow-up. Centered around Kajmir Royale‘s sample of Jay-Z‘s The Ruler’s Back (the lead track from Blueprint), his new street single, No Problem, has the stage set for four Northeast (and one Midwest) rapper to begin that new era. Manhattan’s Donny Goines documents his journey from poverty to hip-hop success, the Bronx’s Clap Cognac feels it is his duty to bring back hip-hop’s birthplace to its former glory, Delaware’s Fred Knuxx is glad to be independent (on a major label he’d likely be shelved), and Chicago’s Marvo renews his vow to be committed to the streets. Saving the best verse for last, Mack looks back and states how proud he is of his movement – let’s hope it continues for a long time.
Street Knowledge Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Autograph ft. Crystyle" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!