Though I don’t partake in the herb myself (It just freaks me out, man), I do look forward to the day when American citizens, whatever their physical condition, are free to smoke whatever they damn well please. Till then, though, weed-lovers living in Cali and 13 other states will simply have to keep faking migraines in order to obtain some of that coveted MediCAL kush. The first Booth feature from the TreeHouseClub finds emcees DNEZ, Chris Focus and El Prez delivering a political statement rolled up (pun intended) in a classic smoking jam. Over Jayson Knocks’ sparse, synth-driven boardwork, the trio rhapsodize about the therapeutic and recreational value of their favorite plant. Craving more THC-drenched tracks from the THC? Grab a copy of their Red-Eye Flights EP, released 4/20 and available at the group’s Bandcamp page.
Listen to More: TreeHouseClub
Written by richard on 04/22/10
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.