Though I don’t partake in the herb myself (It just freaks me out, man), I do look forward to the day when American citizens, whatever their physical condition, are free to smoke whatever they damn well please. Till then, though, weed-lovers living in Cali and 13 other states will simply have to keep faking migraines in order to obtain some of that coveted MediCAL kush. The first Booth feature from the TreeHouseClub finds emcees DNEZ, Chris Focus and El Prez delivering a political statement rolled up (pun intended) in a classic smoking jam. Over Jayson Knocks’ sparse, synth-driven boardwork, the trio rhapsodize about the therapeutic and recreational value of their favorite plant. Craving more THC-drenched tracks from the THC? Grab a copy of their Red-Eye Flights EP, released 4/20 and available at the group’s Bandcamp page.
Written by richard on 04/22/10
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)