Thus far in TreaZon‘s Booth-exclusive 45 Days series, we’ve gotten to know the Cleveland native as a talented lyricist with a tendency to get lost in his thoughts. Putting a romantic spin on the self-reflection that characterized previous entries Royal Sadness and Ventilation, the latest installment sees him Pulling Stars from the sky to demonstrate his devotion to a special lady. Focusing mainly on the rapper’s mental state, TreaZon’s verses leave plenty of room for interpretation—could the unnamed woman represent his musical career? As always, though, he accompanies his thoughtful lyrics with catchy production, this time basing his own beat around a sample from Confunkshun’s Straight from the Heart. Be sure to tune in tomorrow for Legendary, the sixth and last 45 Days record.
Written by richard on 02/23/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stay in Your Place ft. Drake, GemStones & Dow Jones" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.