Thus far in TreaZon‘s Booth-exclusive 45 Days series, we’ve gotten to know the Cleveland native as a talented lyricist with a tendency to get lost in his thoughts. Putting a romantic spin on the self-reflection that characterized previous entries Royal Sadness and Ventilation, the latest installment sees him Pulling Stars from the sky to demonstrate his devotion to a special lady. Focusing mainly on the rapper’s mental state, TreaZon’s verses leave plenty of room for interpretation—could the unnamed woman represent his musical career? As always, though, he accompanies his thoughtful lyrics with catchy production, this time basing his own beat around a sample from Confunkshun’s Straight from the Heart. Be sure to tune in tomorrow for Legendary, the sixth and last 45 Days record.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stay in Your Place ft. Drake, GemStones & Dow Jones" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.