Thus far in TreaZon‘s Booth-exclusive 45 Days series, we’ve gotten to know the Cleveland native as a talented lyricist with a tendency to get lost in his thoughts. Putting a romantic spin on the self-reflection that characterized previous entries Royal Sadness and Ventilation, the latest installment sees him Pulling Stars from the sky to demonstrate his devotion to a special lady. Focusing mainly on the rapper’s mental state, TreaZon’s verses leave plenty of room for interpretation—could the unnamed woman represent his musical career? As always, though, he accompanies his thoughtful lyrics with catchy production, this time basing his own beat around a sample from Confunkshun’s Straight from the Heart. Be sure to tune in tomorrow for Legendary, the sixth and last 45 Days record.
Written by richard on 02/23/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stay in Your Place ft. Drake, GemStones & Dow Jones" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.