Since first appearing on our hallowed pages way back in 2008, TreaZon has been consistently proving to listeners that the “new era” of hip hop is here to stay. This time around the Booth-acclaimed Cleveland native is here to give us the good times jam Like You Should. Featuring production and vocals from another Booth favorite, the always colorful XV, Like You Should moves effortlessly over a laid-back beat (do I hear a The-Dream sample in there somewhere?) while Trae and XtotheVizzy expound on the joys of living life as a up-and-coming rapper; or as TreaZon puts it, “Whoever got the game can’t handle it, so I guess they gotta give it to me.” Cuts like this should get fans excited for TreaZon’s upcoming mixtape, Breathe Life 2, presented by IM KING Clothing, due out November, 24. In the meantime, Booth listeners can satiate their appetites by checking out XV’s latest work (out now), Everybody’s Nobody.
Written by Sigurd on 10/1/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stay in Your Place ft. Drake, GemStones & Dow Jones" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.