Since first appearing on our hallowed pages way back in 2008, TreaZon has been consistently proving to listeners that the “new era” of hip hop is here to stay. This time around the Booth-acclaimed Cleveland native is here to give us the good times jam Like You Should. Featuring production and vocals from another Booth favorite, the always colorful XV, Like You Should moves effortlessly over a laid-back beat (do I hear a The-Dream sample in there somewhere?) while Trae and XtotheVizzy expound on the joys of living life as a up-and-coming rapper; or as TreaZon puts it, “Whoever got the game can’t handle it, so I guess they gotta give it to me.” Cuts like this should get fans excited for TreaZon’s upcoming mixtape, Breathe Life 2, presented by IM KING Clothing, due out November, 24. In the meantime, Booth listeners can satiate their appetites by checking out XV’s latest work (out now), Everybody’s Nobody.
Written by Sigurd on 10/1/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stay in Your Place ft. Drake, GemStones & Dow Jones" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.