Since first appearing on our hallowed pages way back in 2008, TreaZon has been consistently proving to listeners that the “new era” of hip hop is here to stay. This time around the Booth-acclaimed Cleveland native is here to give us the good times jam Like You Should. Featuring production and vocals from another Booth favorite, the always colorful XV, Like You Should moves effortlessly over a laid-back beat (do I hear a The-Dream sample in there somewhere?) while Trae and XtotheVizzy expound on the joys of living life as a up-and-coming rapper; or as TreaZon puts it, “Whoever got the game can’t handle it, so I guess they gotta give it to me.” Cuts like this should get fans excited for TreaZon’s upcoming mixtape, Breathe Life 2, presented by IM KING Clothing, due out November, 24. In the meantime, Booth listeners can satiate their appetites by checking out XV’s latest work (out now), Everybody’s Nobody.
Written by Sigurd on 10/1/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stay in Your Place ft. Drake, GemStones & Dow Jones" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.