Since first appearing on our hallowed pages way back in 2008, TreaZon has been consistently proving to listeners that the “new era” of hip hop is here to stay. This time around the Booth-acclaimed Cleveland native is here to give us the good times jam Like You Should. Featuring production and vocals from another Booth favorite, the always colorful XV, Like You Should moves effortlessly over a laid-back beat (do I hear a The-Dream sample in there somewhere?) while Trae and XtotheVizzy expound on the joys of living life as a up-and-coming rapper; or as TreaZon puts it, “Whoever got the game can’t handle it, so I guess they gotta give it to me.” Cuts like this should get fans excited for TreaZon’s upcoming mixtape, Breathe Life 2, presented by IM KING Clothing, due out November, 24. In the meantime, Booth listeners can satiate their appetites by checking out XV’s latest work (out now), Everybody’s Nobody.
Written by Sigurd on 10/1/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stay in Your Place ft. Drake, GemStones & Dow Jones" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)