Since first appearing on our hallowed pages way back in 2008, TreaZon has been consistently proving to listeners that the “new era” of hip hop is here to stay. This time around the Booth-acclaimed Cleveland native is here to give us the good times jam Like You Should. Featuring production and vocals from another Booth favorite, the always colorful XV, Like You Should moves effortlessly over a laid-back beat (do I hear a The-Dream sample in there somewhere?) while Trae and XtotheVizzy expound on the joys of living life as a up-and-coming rapper; or as TreaZon puts it, “Whoever got the game can’t handle it, so I guess they gotta give it to me.” Cuts like this should get fans excited for TreaZon’s upcoming mixtape, Breathe Life 2, presented by IM KING Clothing, due out November, 24. In the meantime, Booth listeners can satiate their appetites by checking out XV’s latest work (out now), Everybody’s Nobody.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stay in Your Place ft. Drake, GemStones & Dow Jones" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.