Earlier this month, Cleveland rhymesayer TreaZon kicked off his 2013, and the promotional push for his next street album, with Day One. Having made his presence known, the artist takes the opportunity to try something a little different—Exotic, if you will—on single numero dos off the DJBooth-hosted set. Departing from the introspective vibes of previous features, the Forest City flame-spitter takes a moment to flaunt his formidable mic skills and forecast his impending takeover of the game, backed by beatsmith Jaylen‘s dreamy harp/vocal loops. Rowe Shot Me directs the joint’s official visuals. Feeling it? You’ll be able to find Exotic and plenty more fresh cuts on TreaZon’s Reality Escape LP, scheduled to hit our front page April 9, for free streaming and digital download.
Written by richard on 03/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stay in Your Place ft. Drake, GemStones & Dow Jones" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.