Earlier this month, Cleveland rhymesayer TreaZon kicked off his 2013, and the promotional push for his next street album, with Day One. Having made his presence known, the artist takes the opportunity to try something a little different—Exotic, if you will—on single numero dos off the DJBooth-hosted set. Departing from the introspective vibes of previous features, the Forest City flame-spitter takes a moment to flaunt his formidable mic skills and forecast his impending takeover of the game, backed by beatsmith Jaylen‘s dreamy harp/vocal loops. Rowe Shot Me directs the joint’s official visuals. Feeling it? You’ll be able to find Exotic and plenty more fresh cuts on TreaZon’s Reality Escape LP, scheduled to hit our front page April 9, for free streaming and digital download.
Written by richard on 03/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stay in Your Place ft. Drake, GemStones & Dow Jones" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.