Cleveland up-and-comer TreaZon‘s been real since Day One, and it’s gonna stay that way till he’s done. His first feature since last October’s reader-approved Phobias, this freshly-released single finds beatsmith Jay Bradley serving up a dense, atmospheric synth instrumental as the Booth fave reaffirms his dedication to the hustle, as well as his ironclad commitment to keeping it one-hundred. As usual, TreaZon excels on the mic, delivering verses as emotionally effective as they are technically adept. Rowe Shot Me directs the cut official visuals. Feeling it? Then watch our pages for further song releases leading up to the artist’s currently-unscheduled studio album, Reality Escape.
Written by richard on 02/28/13
Cleveland emcee TreaZon has come together with The DJBooth to bring fans his latest street release, the Reality Escape mixtape. The project packs 12 tracks' worth of original material from the Forest City representative,...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stay in Your Place ft. Drake, GemStones & Dow Jones" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.