Cleveland up-and-comer TreaZon‘s been real since Day One, and it’s gonna stay that way till he’s done. His first feature since last October’s reader-approved Phobias, this freshly-released single finds beatsmith Jay Bradley serving up a dense, atmospheric synth instrumental as the Booth fave reaffirms his dedication to the hustle, as well as his ironclad commitment to keeping it one-hundred. As usual, TreaZon excels on the mic, delivering verses as emotionally effective as they are technically adept. Rowe Shot Me directs the cut official visuals. Feeling it? Then watch our pages for further song releases leading up to the artist’s currently-unscheduled studio album, Reality Escape.
Written by richard on 02/28/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stay in Your Place ft. Drake, GemStones & Dow Jones" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.