Cleveland up-and-comer TreaZon‘s been real since Day One, and it’s gonna stay that way till he’s done. His first feature since last October’s reader-approved Phobias, this freshly-released single finds beatsmith Jay Bradley serving up a dense, atmospheric synth instrumental as the Booth fave reaffirms his dedication to the hustle, as well as his ironclad commitment to keeping it one-hundred. As usual, TreaZon excels on the mic, delivering verses as emotionally effective as they are technically adept. Rowe Shot Me directs the cut official visuals. Feeling it? Then watch our pages for further song releases leading up to the artist’s currently-unscheduled studio album, Reality Escape.
Written by richard on 02/28/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stay in Your Place ft. Drake, GemStones & Dow Jones" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)