Cleveland up-and-comer TreaZon‘s been real since Day One, and it’s gonna stay that way till he’s done. His first feature since last October’s reader-approved Phobias, this freshly-released single finds beatsmith Jay Bradley serving up a dense, atmospheric synth instrumental as the Booth fave reaffirms his dedication to the hustle, as well as his ironclad commitment to keeping it one-hundred. As usual, TreaZon excels on the mic, delivering verses as emotionally effective as they are technically adept. Rowe Shot Me directs the cut official visuals. Feeling it? Then watch our pages for further song releases leading up to the artist’s currently-unscheduled studio album, Reality Escape.
Written by richard on 02/28/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stay in Your Place ft. Drake, GemStones & Dow Jones" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.