Though Being Cool Doesn’t Pay the Bills was, sadly, delayed from its scheduled release on March 29, those champing at the bit to get their hands on more new Numonics material can take the edge off with unreleased cut The Beginning, which finds the up-and-coming beatsmith joining forces with longtime Booth favorite (and freestyle series alum), TreaZon. Here, the producer’s pensive strings and piano loops set a determined mood as the Cleveland rapper addresses the ups and downs of the underground grind in vividly poetic, but easily-relatable verses. With TreaZon’s characteristically thought-provoking bars, and Numonics’ multifaceted production, it isn’t difficult to see why both collaborators consider the cut a personal favorite. Though Beginning won’t be appearing on the project, fans can hear new material from a variety of house favorites on Numonics’ hotly-anticipated, Booth-sponsored street album when it arrives on our front page next week.
Written by richard on 04/1/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stay in Your Place ft. Drake, GemStones & Dow Jones" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.