Been looking for Someone New to fulfill all your pop-music needs? First-time featuree Treasure Davis may be just the woman you’re looking for. Recently signed to RCA Records, the Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter and beatsmith reveals that she’s been craving a little novelty of her own on her first single as a major-label artist. Andrew Clifton mans the mixing boards, serving up a bouncy, hip hop-infused groove to back Davis as she expresses her dissatisfaction with her current relationship, and her longing for a fresh romantic partner. Answering her call is someone who won’t be new to to the majority of our readers; rap veteran Slick Rick lends his inimitable flow to the joint’s final verse. Has this breezy, seductive Booth debut left you craving more from Treasure Davis? Then stay tuned; this cut isn’t attached to a larger project, but we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest from this promising R&B songstress.
Written by richard on 06/11/13
Submit your Rating
ByStorm Ent/RCA Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.