Been looking for Someone New to fulfill all your pop-music needs? First-time featuree Treasure Davis may be just the woman you’re looking for. Recently signed to RCA Records, the Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter and beatsmith reveals that she’s been craving a little novelty of her own on her first single as a major-label artist. Andrew Clifton mans the mixing boards, serving up a bouncy, hip hop-infused groove to back Davis as she expresses her dissatisfaction with her current relationship, and her longing for a fresh romantic partner. Answering her call is someone who won’t be new to to the majority of our readers; rap veteran Slick Rick lends his inimitable flow to the joint’s final verse. Has this breezy, seductive Booth debut left you craving more from Treasure Davis? Then stay tuned; this cut isn’t attached to a larger project, but we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest from this promising R&B songstress.
Written by richard on 06/11/13
Submit your Rating
ByStorm Ent/RCA Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.