Hip-Hop is filled with bad boys. No, not Diddy or French Montana, but emcees who like to break the hearts of ladies. Thankfully, there are artists like Booth newcomer Tre Money, who on his latest release, provides listeners with a Good Man View. Supported by a chiming, Kajmir Beats production that is engineered by an infectious sped up vocal sample, Money takes a different approach to woman chasing; while most artists boast about their prowess with the females, the Madison, Wisconsin native doesn’t want all the ladies, only one seemingly unattainable girl. Money uses his high-pitched, twangy flow to show the apple of his eye how much he cares. Unfortunately, she is with another man who isn’t treating her nearly as well as Money suggests that she should be. While nice guys finish last, will Tre’s effort have him coming out on top? If you answered yes, then be sure to peep his forthcoming mixtape, Cash First, which is set to drop on March 21.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/7/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.