You knew it was only a matter of time before one of Drake‘s lines became the hook of another artist’s track, right? In this case, the sample’s lifted from his verse on Young Money comp single Every Girl: “All They Wanna Talk About is partyin’ and fashion.” Apparently, these two hot topics are just as popular in upstate New York as in Toronto; on this potential single, club-hop star and frequent Booth visitor Trazz lists off all the favorite fashion trends of the females he chats up at social gatherings. While Trazz’s lyrical style might leave some of our regulars unimpressed, it’s hard to deny the appeal of DJ Noodles’ beat, which should be enough to get this record spun in just about ANY club! All They Wanna Talk About is the fourth promo single Trazz has sent to the Booth; something tells me it’ll also be the one to pick up the most heat!
Written by Burmy on 08/19/09
Submit your Rating
Fix Your Face
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gonna Love U ft. Wayne Wonder" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.