If you happen to have a photographic (Or should that be phonographic?) memory of hip-hop records, you may remember Traxx Trigga as the rhymesayer who joined Angelous on 2012 single Break Bread. Today, the indie buzzmaker finally returns to our pages with a solo feature. Album standout Co-Kane is simultaneously a chronicle of the rapper/producer’s lifelong love affair with music and a tribute to the man who ignited that passion. Over his own shapeshifting production (created under his birth name, Don Michael, Jr.), Traxx describes the impact that hip-hop legend Big Daddy Kane had on his young mind. He ends the cut by urging listeners to follow their own dreams with equal enthusiasm and tenacity. Feeling it? More awaits on Trigga’s Threeday LP, out now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 06/6/14
Submit your Rating
Screwface World Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Break Bread" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.