Wondering what the hell Travis Garland‘s latest single has to do with children’s TV legend Mr. Rogers? Yeah, I was, too. Just set the question on the back burner, because it’ll all make sense in the end. With that said, the West Coast (Remix) singer/songwriter spends most of the record crooning lines that I couldn’t imagine coming out the mouth of the man who sang It’s a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood. Over his own throbbing bass and synth swirls, Garland calls out a woman in his life for being a “f*cking sh*tty friend” and letting him down when he needed her most. This caustic, yet ear-pleasing jam is slated for inclusion on the artist’s upcoming Indie Legends LP. Keep it locked for the latest on the set, which is currently unscheduled.
Written by richard on 07/28/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Motel Pool" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.