Wondering what the hell Travis Garland‘s latest single has to do with children’s TV legend Mr. Rogers? Yeah, I was, too. Just set the question on the back burner, because it’ll all make sense in the end. With that said, the West Coast (Remix) singer/songwriter spends most of the record crooning lines that I couldn’t imagine coming out the mouth of the man who sang It’s a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood. Over his own throbbing bass and synth swirls, Garland calls out a woman in his life for being a “f*cking sh*tty friend” and letting him down when he needed her most. This caustic, yet ear-pleasing jam is slated for inclusion on the artist’s upcoming Indie Legends LP. Keep it locked for the latest on the set, which is currently unscheduled.
Written by richard on 07/28/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Motel Pool" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.