Those who tuned in for Travi$ Scott‘s last Booth appearance know that, even by rap-game standards, the Lone Star State emcee is a P**sy fanatic. As such, it’s gonna take one special woman to get him to focus on anything above the waist—a woman like Quintana, the Mexican shawty from whom his latest single takes its name. Young Chop‘s booming, gunshot-laced street boardwork backs the artist as he details their whirlwind romance, which was helped along by copious quantities of weed, liquor and cocaine. Complete with guest bars from MMG repper Wale and a vocoded breakdown clearly inspired by Scott’s Cruel Summer collaborator, Kanye West, this cut is slated to appear on the artist’s forthcoming EP, Owl Pharaoh. Stay tuned to the Booth for further details on the project, which currently lacks a drop date after nearly two months of delays.
Written by richard on 03/27/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.