Those who tuned in for Travi$ Scott‘s last Booth appearance know that, even by rap-game standards, the Lone Star State emcee is a P**sy fanatic. As such, it’s gonna take one special woman to get him to focus on anything above the waist—a woman like Quintana, the Mexican shawty from whom his latest single takes its name. Young Chop‘s booming, gunshot-laced street boardwork backs the artist as he details their whirlwind romance, which was helped along by copious quantities of weed, liquor and cocaine. Complete with guest bars from MMG repper Wale and a vocoded breakdown clearly inspired by Scott’s Cruel Summer collaborator, Kanye West, this cut is slated to appear on the artist’s forthcoming EP, Owl Pharaoh. Stay tuned to the Booth for further details on the project, which currently lacks a drop date after nearly two months of delays.
Written by richard on 03/27/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.